DOTLAN Intranet / Portal >> International > Error on uploading screenshots
Antwort erstellen
Autor Thema: Error on uploading screenshots
kiwi
18.09.2008 um 11:33 QuoteProfileSend PM
NEW

Clan: No clan
Postings: 4

Hi, I have organised an online torunament using the DOTLAN software. For this tournament we need to upload demos and screenshots for every match.
If we select any file and we try to upload it we get an eror saying:

"E' stato riscontrato un errore durante lĀ“upload del file (errore nello spostamento del file caricato"

I am sorry but I set the lang into ITA: anyway the messagge says :An error occoured during the uploading process (error during the moving file uploaded).

We set all folders as writeable but still the problem persists.

U can see what I mean here

http://www.crylan.net/turnier/?do=media_new&id=41

Does anyone know what' wrong?

Thanks

Bigga
18.09.2008 um 14:18 QuoteProfileSend PM
NEW

Clan: KST-LAN
Postings: 418

Please go to the admin/support/ site. Are there any errors displayed? Maybe Dotlan isn't able to write on your tmp-directory (or there isn't such a directory configurated). I don't have much experiences with such problems, but the safe mode of php could be the reason.

We need more input

kiwi
18.09.2008 um 15:01 QuoteProfileSend PM
NEW

erm there is a problem... I didn't know about this section at all. I dunno user e pass :S

I am the admin and I installed the dotlan but where I cn get the user e pass for this section? is there in a cfg?

kiwi
18.09.2008 um 15:17 QuoteProfileSend PM
NEW

just need to know where to search... in the DB or in the cfg? because I can not find it

kiwi
18.09.2008 um 15:41 QuoteProfileSend PM
NEW

ooookkkkk all fixed now... I foudn user e poass (which were the DB user e pass) and creatd a tmp folder.

thx

[ Antwort erstellen ]